Thursday, May 31, 2012

Recent Favorites

Here are some of my favorite recent pictures-these 2 are so fun!

Poor Audrey...
 Not the greatest picture, but Evan's face is so cute! He wanted me to take individual pictures of all the toys in the room
 Probably getting into trouble
 First veggies-carrots!
 Playing together (kinda)
 Audrey having a blast, but apparently catching Evan at a bad moment
 This skirt is one of the first things I bought when I found out we were expecting a girl-so excited it finally fits!
 Audrey loves grabbing her toes-which are painted pink!

3 comments:

alane said...

that is a pretty in pink little girl!! And the handsome in blue, we already love!

mommaj said...

You should stop whatever you're doing and just take pictures all day long!

Kristi said...

Love the pictures! How many toy pictures did you eventually take? I think Evan has quite a few toys! Looks like everyone is happy. Can't wait to see your cute little family again!