Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bridal Veil Falls

This weekend we decided to hike Bridal Veil Falls. Saturday's weather was perfect! We first went and saw our nephew, James, play in his baseball game-he's a really good ball player! Then his family came with us to the falls. It ended up being more of a walk than a hike, but it was still a lot of fun!




James and Ella splashing in the water


Once we got home and downloaded these pictures, I realized we took this picture at the worst angle possible...
My poor shirt...I think I'll put it away until after Baby arrives...

And congrats to my hubby who earned Academic All-MPSF honors! What a stud.

1 comments:

mommaj said...

Way to go Reedly! No kidding--that is pretty impressive. I don't know how it is possible to be a student at all during the season let alone an A student!
Such beautiful pictures. I can't believe how much James has grown up. I still quote him in seminary sometimes! You still look adorable. I am getting so excited to see you in a couple of weeks!